Who We Are
Dr. Diane Boomsma
Diane is a 1982 graduate of Duquesne University School of Pharmacy and a 2004 Doctor of pharmacy graduate of the Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy at Shenandoah University.
She is a full Fellow in the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP), as well as Past President of the Academy. Diane also served on the IACP Foundation’s research committee.
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (PPA)
- Lancaster Country Pharmaceutical Association
- Winner of The Evelyn Timmons Advocacy Award 2012
- Received the Pharmacist of the Month award from the Professional Compounding Centers of America. (PCCA)
- Named PCCA Pharmacist of the Year 2008
- Named PPA Innovative Pharmacy Practice Award in 2008
- She has lectured internationally, nationally and locally on topics relating to women’s health, pain management and pharmacy compounding.
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 6:00 pm
We are closed on weekends and major holidays.
Thanksgiving Day – CLOSED
Black Friday – 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Christmas Eve – 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Eve – 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
New Year’s Day – CLOSED
902 N. Duke Street, Lancaster, PA 17602
902 N. Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
Have a Question?
Please fill out the form below to email your questions and comments to us 24 hours a day. A representative will respond to you via email or phone as soon as possible.